FCE, IGCSE and IELTS
Higher levels – Cambridge Examinations
FCE for schools / IGCSE English as a Second Language / IELTS Academic
Our primary intention at the English Institute is to meet all our students’ needs and ensure they obtain the qualifications they need for their future studies at University. To further develop and enhance our curriculum offer to students, we have recently reviewed our courses and are currently offering three qualifications in the Higher Levels.
FCE for Schools
- The FCE is an internationally recognised and valuable qualification accepted by more than 20,000 companies worldwide.
- A great way to prepare for higher-level exams such as IGCSE and IELTS.
- The FCE exam is valid for life!
- It is a challenging exam which tests all language skills: Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking.
IGCSE English as a Second Language
- The IGCSE English is a highly respected official high school qualification that can be the gateway to further academic studies.
- It develops a learner’s ability to understand and use English in various situations.
- It focuses on practical communication for everyday use, which can also form the basis for further, more in-depth language study.
- Most government bodies in Cyprus accept the IGCSE qualification.
- Many significant universities in Europe and the USA require international students to take the IELTS test as a condition of their initial application and acceptance to an undergraduate or postgraduate course taught in English.
- IELTS is a prestigious qualification recognised worldwide. More than 135 countries and over 9000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as proof that one can communicate effectively in the English language.
- The rigorous nature of the exam provides a proven, objective assessment of one’s ability to use the English language and can lead to many job opportunities.